Are you looking for a good alternative to Zoho Survey?
Zoho Survey is a popular option if you need a tool to gather customer feedback −without having to pay a fortune.
Some people consider Zoho Survey to be a bit limited, especially when comparing the price to the number of features. There are, of course, other options available.
Many people are in the same boat facing the problem of finding a good alternative. However, we’re here to look at three excellent Zoho Survey alternatives.
Best Zoho Survey Alternatives
If you are looking for what has to be the simplest, easiest, and most user-friendly on-site form and survey-creation tool, Responsely should be at the top of your list. Although Responsely has not been around all that long, it has quickly gained momentum. It is now an industry leader in allowing users to create aesthetically pleasing forms.
There is also the fact that Responsely is one of the most cost-effective options you can go with. Let’s take a look at some of the advantages and drawbacks that come your way with Responsely.
- Responsely is very affordable. There is a free plan for limited use and a single paid plan with unlimited use for a super low cost.
- One of Responsely’s standout features is that it allows users to customize the on-site form based on color, size, layout, question types, and more.
- Responsely is one of the most user-friendly form builders around. It is hailed as the only one that allows users to build forms in as little as 60 seconds.
- It has an effective data management system to organize customer feedback, so it’s easy to analyze.
- Responsely is easy to use and affordable, but that said, it may not have as many features or as much functionality as some of the more expensive services.
- Websites that are not HTTPS enabled will not work with Responsely.
- Free Plan – Up to three campaigns
- Pro Plan – $15 per month – Unlimited campaigns
In terms of established and s popular services that allow cloud-based survey and form creation, SurveyMonkey is one of the best. This company has been around for 20+ years and currently has over 25 million users.
With that many users, it is evident that SurveyMonkey is doing something right. SurveyMonkey is known for being one of the best in the business when gathering responses from many people in a straightforward and user-friendly way.
It may not be the most affordable form and survey builder, but with that increased cost comes many features and functionalities.
- Although there are some technical aspects involved here, for the most part, you don’t need to have any technical or coding knowledge to use it.
- The simplicity of the interface, particularly how easy it is to navigate, is another standout feature.
- SurveyMonkey comes with numerous plans designed for personal and business use, allowing you to choose the plan that best suits your needs.
- SurveyMonkey is very user-specific. With so many survey and form types to choose from and a lot of customizability, you can get what you need.
- All information gathered is stored in a single cloud-based storage system will help make analysis easier.
- Although SurveyMonkey is excellent, it’s not known for having the most comprehensive or useful analytical tools.
- SurveyMonkey does not have the world’s best customer support.
- There are not all that many options in terms of integration.
- Free Basic Plan
- Personal Advantage – $34 monthly
- Standard Plan – $99 monthly
- Premier Plan – $99 monthly, billed annually
- Team Advantage – $27 per user per month
- Team Premier – $75 per user per month
- Enterprise – Request a quote
When it comes to simple and straightforward form and survey creation tools, Formsite is at the forefront. It’s perfect for beginners as it doesn’t require any coding or HTML knowledge, and it has an overall easy-to-navigate interface.
Like SurveyMonkey, Formsite has been around for roughly 20 years, and in that time, it has become quite popular, with one of the best aspects being the diverse array of plans to choose from.
- What people really like is that Formsite integrates seamlessly with many services and apps, including Salesforce, Google Sheets, Google Drive, Slack, Mailchimp, Dropbox, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon S3, Constant Contact, Google Calendar, Zapier, and more.
- Because you don’t need to know much about software, coding, or technology in general, Formsite is very easy to use.
- Formsite is also well-known for featuring a diverse array of templates and form types, with everything, including the appearance being highly customizable. The results are forms and surveys that are user-specific and visually appealing.
- Due to the diversity of plans available for purchase, Formsite is ideal for small and large businesses.
- The save and return feature for survey responders could use a bit of work.
- Formsite is not known for having excellent customer service.
- 14-day free trial of Pro available
- Deluxe Plan – $19.95 monthly or $16.67 monthly if billed annually
- Pro 1 – $29.95 monthly or $25 monthly if billed annually
- Pro 2 – $59.95 Monthly or $50 Monthly if Billed Annually
- Pro 3 – $99.95 monthly or $83.33 monthly if billed annually
- Enterprise – $249.95 monthly or $208.33 monthly if billed annually
If you are looking to save money yet still want to create unique-looking forms that are functional, Responsely is one of the top options to consider.
It’s one of the most affordable forms and survey-building services while also being one of the most user-friendly options. Moreover, it allows for easy data analysis, along with plenty of customization.
That said, Responsely is not loaded with features. Suppose you are willing to pay a bit more, and you want a user-specific, diverse, and customizable array of templates and form types. In that case, both SurveyMonkey and Formsite are great alternatives.