Finding a good Wufoo alternative isn’t easy, mainly because there are so many options to choose from. Wufoo is hailed as one of the simplest, fastest, and easiest-to-use form building, survey, and customer feedback tools. However, it is also quite costly, making things difficult for people who are just starting out.
If you are looking for an excellent way to get customer feedback, create surveys and forms with something relatively reasonably priced, you are not alone.
That said, there are some great Wufoo alternatives, tools that can work wonders for your customer response system, that won’t cost you a fortune. Right now, we want to look at three of the best Wufoo alternatives.
Best Wufoo Alternatives
One of the very best alternatives to Wufoo is Responsely. As far as form builders and customer feedback tools go, Responsely is very new. However, it has been picking up a lot of steam over the past, quickly becoming one of the most popular tools of its kind.
For one, Responsely is very reasonably priced, one of the most cost-effective form building tools. It has a decent variety of features; it has a lot that can be customized, and creating on-site forms is about as easy as can be. It can collect detailed user feedback without forcing you to do much work.
- People really like how the on-site form or widget for customer feedback is highly customizable. Questions, color accents, position, size, and much more can all be adjusted to suit your needs.
- Responsely has this cool feature that allows people to rate their satisfaction using a system of emojis.
- Responsely is well-known for being one the fasted and simplest form builders to use. It allows for reasonably detailed customer feedback yet doesn’t force you to learn or know how to code. You can use this tool to create a customer feedback campaign in as little as 60 seconds.
- Perhaps one of the best things about Responsely is that it does not cost a fortune to use. Instead, it’s one of the least expensive form building and customer feedback tools.
- Although it’s definitely not a deal-breaker, the main webpage for this service contains minimal information.
- If your website is not HTTPS enabled, the on-site widget will not work.
Responsely offers two plans, a free one that allows you to launch up to three campaigns, and the Pro plan for $15 per month allows for unlimited campaigns.
Gravity Forms is a fantastic option if you are looking for an excellent WordPress plug-in to help with your customer response needs.
It is one of the most popular plug-ins of its kind, mainly because it allows users to create extremely complex forms for all WordPress powered websites. All without having to know a single thing about coding or programming.
It comes loaded with features, it has excellent functionality, and it is quite reasonably priced.
- Many people love Gravity Forms because it is easy to integrate with a wide array of apps and services. These include MailChimp, PayPal, Stripe, Highrise, FreshBooks, Dropbox, Zapier, and hundreds more.
- Gravity forms do not require users to have any technical or coding knowledge. It is designed so that literally anybody can easily use it.
- Gravity forms are also hailed as one of the best tools in terms of mobile responsiveness.
- In terms of features and functions, Gravity Forms is one of the most comprehensive tools
- If you just want simple contact or response forms, Gravity forms probably qualify as overkill.
- The add-ons cost quite a bit.
- Basic – $59 Yearly
- Pro – $159 Yearly
- Elite – $259 Yearly
The third Wufoo is Ninja Forms, which is perfect if you are looking for a highly rated form-building and customer feedback tool in terms of features, functionality, and ease of use. It is so popular due to all its possible features.
It comes with a free core plug-in, although the features here are a bit limited. If you want full access to all the features you need, you can buy separate plug-ins on their own, without the need to buy a bundle, although this is also an option.
- If you do not feel like paying, there is a free core plug-in available. Although the core version is nothing overly special or functional, it is probably enough for basic and limited needs.
- One of the best aspects is the drag-and-drop form builder, which is hailed as one of the simplest ways to create forms.
- Ninja forms allow users to create a myriad of form types, and they’re all highly customizable.
- Ninja Forms allows you to purchase specific add-ons as needed.
- Although being able to purchase add-ons separately is nice, the cost can add up after a while.
- The core version of Ninja Forms, the free version, is not enough for serious and comprehensive customer feedback.
- The core plug-in is free.
- Ninja Forms Personal for 1 site per year – $99
- Ninja Forms Pro for 20 sites per year – $199
- Ninja Forms Agency for unlimited sites – $499
If you are looking for a cost-effective alternative to Wufoo, a tool that allows you to make stylish and highly customized on-site forms for customer feedback, there is no better tool than Responsely. Responsely is easy to use, and it requires no technical expertise.
Moreover, it allows you to create feedback campaigns in as little as 60 seconds. There is also the fact that Responsely is super affordable, thus making it perfect for beginners on a budget.
With all of that being said, there are more functional feature-rich form builders and customer response tools, with Gravity Forms and Ninja Forms being two great examples. However, keep in mind that Gravity Forms and Ninja Forms will cost more, especially for the more advanced plans.