Are you looking for an excellent Typeform alternative but are stuck and don’t know what to choose?
It’s a problem that many people face. While Typeform is an excellent service specializing in online form building and surveys, just like with any other service, it has its drawbacks. However, there are many good Typeform alternatives.
In case you would prefer not to use Typeform, check out these three alternatives.
Best Typeform Alternatives
If you are looking for a new and modern form builder and customer feedback tool, Responsely is one of the better ones available.
Over the past year, it has quickly become one of the top go-to choices for anybody looking to get quick feedback on their website through on-site customer feedback forms.
One of the best things about Responsely is that it is ideal for beginners to use, as it doesn’t take much know-how, not to mention that it is also very reasonably priced. Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of Responsely.
- Using Responsely takes no technical knowledge or coding to build customer feedback forms that can then be put onto any website.
- Responsely is very time-efficient, as a customer feedback campaign can be created in as little as 60 seconds, thus helping you save time.
- On-site customer feedback widgets are highly customizable in many regards, including size, color, what is included in them, and more.
- The data collection and management system allows for easy and fast data analysis, thanks to all collected data being neatly organized onto a spreadsheet.
- One of the best aspects about Responsely, as far as many people are concerned, is that it is very reasonably priced.
- Although Responsely specializes in on-site customer feedback campaigns, at this time, it does not appear to support full email campaigns.
- If your website is not HTTPS enabled, the on-site widget will not work.
- Free Plan – Up to three campaigns
- Pro Plan – $15 per month – Unlimited campaigns
Ninja Forms is another of the top options for straightforward form builders and survey tools.
In terms of form builders, Ninja Forms is one of the most popular and highly rated options. One of the reasons for this is that it can integrate with many other systems, and everything is highly customizable.
There is a core plugin available free of charge; you can choose to go with some bundles or buy individual add-ons separately.
- One cool aspect about Ninja Forms is that it allows you to choose from many different form types, including contact forms, payment forms, surveys and questionnaires, subscriptions forms, and more.
- The fact that there is a core plugin available for free is quite convenient.
- Ninja Forms is one of the better options for customer support, especially in fast response times.
- This form builder also has a very clean and polished interface that is easy to use and navigate.
- If you are serious about full-scale form building and getting as much customer feedback as possible, the core plugin just won’t cut it.
- Although being able to purchase separate add-ons is nice, that cost really starts to add up after a while.
- The core plugin is free.
- Ninja Forms Personal for 1 site per year – $99
- Ninja Forms Pro for 20 sites per year – $199
- Ninja Forms Agency for unlimited sites – $499
With over 3 million users and counting, Wufoo is another major player in the world of form building and customer feedback.
It is quite convincing that both Disney and Amazon use Wufoo to collect customer feedback (and for other purposes). If it is used by industry giants such as these, it should be suitable for you.
One of the most essential facts about Wufoo is that it is designed for user-friendliness and simplicity.
- Wufoo can integrate with over 2,300 other apps and services.
- The Wufoo interface has won some awards in the past, mainly for being simple and easy to use, building customer feedback forms − without tech skills or knowledge.
- If you are looking for 400+ templates, all of which are highly customizable, Wufoo is the place to be.
- Wufoo is also known for having one of the best customer support teams.
- There is a free version of Wufoo available, but its functionality is minimal.
- As a business or an individual who needs a fully functional service, you will end up paying quite a bit for the better plans.
- Although Wufoo integrates with many apps and services, it can be difficult depending on the specific one in question.
- Free Plan
- Starter Plan – $14.08 monthly
- Professional Plan – $29.08 monthly
- Advanced Plan – $74.08 monthly
- Ultimate Plan – $183.25 monthly
If you are looking for a very simple tool where the main goal is to create really nice-looking on-site customer feedback forms in as little as 60 seconds, Responsely is the option that we would recommend.
While Responsely is quite simplistic and does not have all that many features per se, the features it does have are top-quality, and the service, in general, is about as user-friendly as it gets. There’s also the fact that Responsely is one of the more affordable services.
That being said, if you need something more comprehensive with more features and the ability to integrate with many other tools and services, and you are willing to pay for it, either Wufoo or Ninja Forms are great choices.