Are you having trouble deciding what sort of tool to use to collect user feedback and create user feedback forms? Gravity Forms is a relatively simple plug-in that can be downloaded on WordPress. However, you might be wondering if there are any other options out there.
The fact of the matter is that choosing a Gravity Forms alternative is not easy, mainly because there are many options to consider.
This article reviews some great alternatives to Gravity Forms that you can use to create forms, get customer feedback about your products and services, and hopefully improve your sales.
The No. 1 alternative to Gravity Forms appears to be a tool called Responsely.
This is a very user-friendly tool designed to allow users to create detailed customer feedback campaigns and act on them quickly, with the end goal to improve a customer’s experience, the image of your business, and your sales.
Responsely is about collecting detailed user feedback with simple yet effective, highly customizable customer feedback campaigns to meet your needs. One of the main attractions of Responsely is that it is so easy to use.
- One of the best features of Responsely is that users don’t require any technical knowledge to use it. It is hands down one of the easiest and most user-friendly customer feedback campaign tools out there.
- The feedback section, which is created on websites, is highly customizable. The accent colors, the positioning, and much more can all be customized to suit your needs.
- Another cool aspect of Responsely is that responders can indicate their satisfaction using an emoji rating scale. It’s fun and attractive. The Responsely Widget looks quite engaging on any site, thus working to encourage customer feedback.
- User feedback campaigns can be created in as little as 60 seconds, thus saving you time and letting you get back to business.
- Responsely is by far one of the most cost-effective customer feedback campaign tools out there. It doesn’t cost much but can go a long way in helping you to improve customer satisfaction.
- One of the only cons with Responsely is that it has a very bare-bones kind of website with limited information. It’s impossible to know precisely what it can do until you create an account.
- Your website must have HTTPS enabled, or else the Responsely widget will not appear on the site.
Responsely offers two plans, a free one that allows you to launch up to three campaigns, and the Pro plan for $15 per month allows for unlimited campaigns.
Another popular form builder for obtaining detailed customer feedback is Ninja Forms. In terms of customizable form creation plug-ins, it is one of the most highly rated.
There is a free core plug-in, although, for the advanced features, you will have to pay for them. In terms of WordPress, Ninja Forms is one of the most popular tools in this category, as it has numerous features that users seem to like.
- Ninja Forms allows users to create a variety of things besides feedback widgets on websites. This includes website-based surveys, post submission forms, subscriptions forms, “request a quote” forms, and more.
- There is a core plug-in that you can use for free, although it is somewhat limited. However, what is nice is that you can purchase single add-ons based on your needs without buying a full bundle.
- Going back to the price issue, if you need many plug-ins and features, although buying them separately is nice, it does start to add up.
- Related to the previous point, the core plug-in, the free version, does not have that many features.
- The core plug-in is free.
- Ninja Forms Personal for 1 site per year – $99
- Ninja Forms Pro for 20 sites per year – $199
- Ninja Forms Agency for unlimited sites – $499
When it comes to user-friendly form builders, Wufoo is another hugely popular one. It currently has over 3million users and is trusted by some relatively large companies such as Amazon and Disney. In fact, this is an award-winning form builder due to its large number of templates, high customizability, and ease of use.
- One of the significant benefits of Wufoo is how it features excellent customer service. It’s a form builder with the fastest customer service response times for users experiencing issues.
- Wufoo is hailed as being one of the simplest, fastest, and easiest to use form builders.
- Wufoo has one of the easiest form builder interfaces that does not require users to know code. Moreover, it comes with over 400 templates and a lot of customizability.
- Although there is a free version available, it does not come with enough tools to make it a useful feedback tool.
- All the paid Wufoo plans, although they do have many features, are quite costly.
- Free Plan
- Starter Plan – $14.08 Monthly
- Professional Plan – $29.08 Monthly
- Advanced Plan – $74.08 Monthly
- Ultimate Plan – $183.25 Monthly
If you are looking for the best Gravity forms alternative, we strongly recommend taking a closer look at Responsely. At this time, it appears to be one of the most versatile form-building and customer feedback campaign tools. It has plenty of features, it is incredibly user-friendly, it doesn’t require technical knowledge, and its price is fantastic.
This is not to say that other alternatives such as Ninja Forms and Wufoo should be written off, as both are very versatile and feature-friendly. However, they are quite costly, especially if you want access to all of the best features and create feedback campaigns for multiple websites.