Formsite is an excellent service that allows users to create professional-quality surveys and web forms. It’s a good service to use, but there are many others out there as well.
Are you looking for a Formsite alternative? No worries, because many of us are in the same boat. If you would prefer to use a different form builder and survey creation tool for your website(s), there are many options to choose from.
Today, we want to look at the top three alternatives to Formsite, other services with excellent ratings, plenty of features, and more.
Best Formsite Alternatives
If you need to build on-site forms fast, Responsely is one of the better options. This service is all about getting customer feedback on time and organizing that feedback for easy analysis.
It comes in a free version, and there’s a paid option available as well. Responsely may not be quite as old as some other services, but it is quickly becoming an industry leader.
- Using Responsely requires no knowledge of coding or any technical knowledge in general, making it one of the most beginner-friendly tools available.
- Responsely doesn’t require technical knowledge, and it features a clean and easy-to-navigate interface with easy-to-select choices that allow users to build on-site forms in as little as 60 seconds.
- Responsely has a free plan for some limited form building, and there is also a paid plan. However, the paid plan does not cost much. It’s one of the most cost-effective options.
- Responsely has an efficient data management system that allows users to view and analyze customer responses easily.
- Responsely is very easy to use and great for simple form building, but beware that it doesn’t have all that many features.
- If you are running a website that is not HTTPS enabled, you will have trouble getting the on-site form widget to work.
- Free Plan – Up to three campaigns
- Pro Plan – $15 per month – Unlimited campaigns
If you need a service that allows you to create dynamic and customizable forms to suit specific needs, Typeform is a great alternative.
This Barcelona-based company has been in the business for around nine years, and in that time, it has managed to become quite popular.
It is a reasonably priced survey and form-building tool that allows for efficient and detailed customer responses.
Although there is a free plan available, you will want to choose one of the reasonably priced plans to gain access to all features, customization, integration possibilities, and more.
- Typeform can integrate with many other apps and services, with HubSpot, Airtable, and Mailchimp, to name a few.
- When people respond to forms and surveys, the user gets an email notification that a form has been completed.
- People love Typeform because it is very easy to create high-quality and professional-looking forms and surveys without too much formatting. Moreover, forms and surveys are highly customizable, both in terms of appearance, type, and the type of questions asked. It’s a user-specific experience.
- Overall, Typeform is known for having a clean interface that is easy for users to navigate.
- In terms of analytics and organizing customer responses, Typeform is not the best in the business.
- With the lower plan options, survey volume capacity is relatively limited.
- Free Plan – Trial offer/limited usage
- Essentials Plan – $35 monthly or $30 monthly if billed annually
- Professional Plan – $50 monthly or $35 monthly if billed annually
- Premium Plan – $70 monthly or $59 monthly if billed annually
Although Alchemer might seem like a new service, it’s actually not. Alchemer was formerly known as Survey Gizmo. At this time, Alchemer is an industry leader in the world of survey and form building and customer feedback collection in general. Alchemer is hailed as being one of the most comprehensive and feature-rich services in this field.
It’s super customizable and can be used by large and small business alike. That said, Alchemer is not cheap to use.
- Alchemer comes with a massive selection of form and survey types for a very user-specific experience.
- Everything can be customized based on form type and appearance, so you can create great-looking surveys and forms that match your needs.
- Another significant aspect is that Alchemer allows for super simple social media and email integration for an even more diverse customer feedback experience.
- People also love Alchemer because it is very easy to use, and you don’t have to know a thing about coding to use it.
- Alchemer is not known for having the world’s best customer support.
- Although Alchemer is one of the better form-building tools, it’s also not cheap. Therefore, although small businesses can use it, it is better for larger businesses with money to spend.
- Collaborator Plan – $49 monthly or $300 annually
- Professional Plan – $149 monthly or $1,020 annually
- Full Access Plan – $249 monthly or $1,800 annually
The bottom line is that the best Formsite alternative if you are looking for a user-friendly and straightforward customer feedback tool is Responsely.
While Responsely might not be the most diverse or feature-rich tool in the world of form building and customer feedback tools, it is straightforward to use, allowing beginners to create great-looking forms within a couple of minutes. There is also the fact that Responsely is one of the most reasonably priced options.
On the other hand, if you need a customer feedback system that is very diverse, has many features, and is super customizable, both Typeform and Alchemer are also excellent choices. They both have more features than Responsely, but they also cost more.